Sound of Silence (2004) Sound of Silence (2004)

Thank you for having an appreciation for real music. It seems all young people listen to these days is rock or rap full of meaningless hostility.

The animation flaws have already been pointed out, but they're nothing severe.

If you make another Flash like this, with another classic song, I'll most definitely watch it.

S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear... S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear...

Whoah....

I'm going to have to go back and watch all the SAMV episodes. Amazing.

F E A R F E A R

Bravo!

Great concept; it's wonderful to see someone try something new on NG, rather than fall in line with the bands of mindless violence, sticks, and video game parodies.

The graphics are excellent, and the animation style is very clever and well-executed. The mood is powerful. It's hard to watch this and not feel a little anxious or feel yourself scoot toward the edge of your seat.

(old) Jet-Packed (old) Jet-Packed

I like it

Clever idea for a game. Hard to avoid going too fast, but you quickly learn not moving does nothing. Not bad.

Patchco responds:

haha thanks man.

School-Ops School-Ops

You know what's sad?

This is a great Flash, and the fact you're new to Flash only makes it that much more impressive. But since you don't have a high batting average or great graphics, it won't get the kind of score it deserves.

Davisman responds:

Yeah it is sad but I'll change that in time

MAGANIC...   v1.05 MAGANIC... v1.05

This is the first time....

.... I've ever played a card-based game like this. Turns out it's some fun stuff.